Providing cost-effective automation solutions to clients in the industrial, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical sectors.
The Automation Engineering group provides cost-effective automation solutions to clients in the industrial, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical sectors.
The Automation lead is Shawn Brost, C.E.T..
What we DO
Risk/Liability/Safety Mitigation and Asset Management
- Field devices
- Industrial networks
- SIL determinations
- HAZOP input/determination
- Asset management/process safety review
- Optimization services
- Control narrative shut down keys
- Cause & Effect
- Operations module development
Control Panel Design / Support
- Full design from concept to SAT/commissioning
- Owners representative FAT/SAT/commissioning
- Wireless network/gateway implementation
Site Services Engineering
- P&ID reconciliation
- Full site documentation engineering
- Scoping studies
- Equipment life-cycle determinations
- Training and operations support
- Control room and console design
- Live system swingover
- Legacy Systems integration
- Hardware/fireware/software updates
- License management
- Industrial redundant network design, installation, construction
- SPI development
ONEC Engineers and Designers are experienced in the following industry-leading software and design tools:
- Allen Bradley
Shawn Brost, C.E.T.
ONEC Automation General Manager
Shawn joined ONEC in 2017. He is an instrumentation engineering technologist with over 30 years of experience in the oil, gas, power, and utility industries. His background includes the management of a panel shop with instrumentation field services and an integration engineering design group, technical sales and relationship management, as well as project management and management of discipline groups, engineering design teams, and technical support personnel. Shawn has been involved with plant capital improvements, commissioning, and development of green/brown-field project control systems and information systems.
Let's Build Something
Our goal is to complete your
industrial, capital, and maintenance projects on
time, on budget, and to the highest possible
standards, so you never have to worry.
Let's get started.